Company highlights include:
- First publicly traded gold processing company to complete permitting under Peru's formalization legislation.
- Largest public trading processor in Peru with 450 TPD permitted capacity.
- Over US$165 million sales in 7+ years of operations.
- Experienced in house, full time management team and trustworthy Peruvian team.
- Ideally positioned for scale and growth.
Inca One Reports Highest Ever Monthly Gold Sales In April Of US$7.2 MRead More
Inca One Reports Record Q1 2022 Sales Of US$14.5 M
INCA ONE GOLD CORP. (TSXV:INCA) (OTCQB:INCAF) (Frankfurt:SU92) (“Inca One” or the “Company”) a gold producer operating two mineral processing facilities in Peru, reports (unaudited) consolidated gold and silver sales for the three months of January, FebruRead More