Inca One Gold Corp is a gold producer operating two permitted, mineral processing facilities in Peru.
The Company's two fully integrated plants, Chala One and Kori One possess a combined 450 tonnes per day (TPD) permitted operating capacity and have produced more than 116,000 ounces of gold, generating over US$165 million in sales from its milling operations.
Inca One leadership is an experienced and capable management team that has established the Company as a trusted leader in servicing permitted, small-scale and artisanal miners (ASM) in Peru.
Peru is one of the world's largest producers of gold and its ASM sector is estimated by government officials to be valued in the billions of dollars annually.
Company highlights include:
- First public traded gold processing company to complete permitting under Peru’s formalization legislation.
- Largest public trading processor in Peru with 450 TPD permitted capacity.
- US$36.3 million sales in calendar 2021.
- Experienced in-house, full-time management team and trustworthy Peruvian team.
- Ideally positioned for scale and growth with approximately 50% unused plant capacity.