Inca One Gold Corp is a gold producer operating two fully integrated, gold mineral processing facilities in Peru.
The Company is lead by an experienced and capable management team that has established Inca One as a trusted leader in servicing the permitted, artisanal and small-scale mining (ASM) sector in Peru.
Peru is one of the world's largest producers of gold and its ASM sector accounts for approximately 22% of all gold exports and is estimated by government officials to be valued over $1 billion annually.
- 450 TPD combined permitted operating capacity.
- 9th year of commercial operations.
- All time record sales of US$51.3 million calendar 2022 (unaudited).
- Gold production of 24,579 oz in calendar 2022.
- Operated 2022 at 42% capacity (187 TPD) - no capex required to expand production.
- Once fully funded will ramp up to full capacity, increase grade and produce @ 100,000 oz gold per year.